Friday, August 9, 2013

Pangaea presents: Best Kept Secret (8.9.13)

Once again, we sat in for Lady Rae to host Best Kept Secret and played an eclectic range current and classic R&B music. I also snuck in a few unique tasters in between. It's a show that you don't want to miss. We also continued our live coverage of friday night's free concert event in Glen Cove, N.Y. featuring Richie Cannata. For updates, go to www.facebook.com/pangaeasounds. Enjoy!

Playlist

I Can Explain - Rachelle Ferrell
Girls - The Moments
Baby I'm Scared Of You - Womack & Womack
Funkin' For Jamaica - Tom Browne
Get Lucky (ft. Pharrell & Nile Rogers) - Daft Punk
That Night (ft. Vikter Duplex) - Jazzanova
Faded Pictures - Case & Joe
Hold Me - Sheila E.
All That I Can Say - Mary J. Blige
Closer - Goapele
2000 A.D. Erykah Badu
Open Your Eyes (You Can Fly) - Lizz Wright
Deliciously Down - Cree Summer
Lovely, Lovely - Me'shell Ndegeochello
Lady (Live performance/Chris Rock Show ft. Raphael Saadiq, Ali Shaheed Muhammad, ?usetlove and Spanky Alford) - D'Angelo 
Gypsy Woman - Curtis Mayfield
You are me, I am you, We are You - Maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment